Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Red Ninja Halloween

A few months ago, E came downstairs with his LEGO red ninja and said, "This is what I want to be for Halloween."

My response? "Ok. We will figure out how to make this happen."

So, as I posted before, I decided to buy a pajama pattern. However, I ended up not having time to make the costume because the day I had free for it was dedicated to making this Owl cake for a friend's baby shower. So Tyler and my mom took over. The results were some great pants made by Tyler and the rest of the outfit created by my mom. Thanks Nana. We could not have made it without you. E was definitely an amazing, stealthy ninja.

I've included some images below of our Halloween extravaganza. We went over to our neighbor's house and then to the neighborhood park for a dinner and parade. I also threw a picture of Tyler in for good measure. I caught the image after he posed with E. They are both such handsome fellows.









No comments:

Post a Comment