Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's a Baby Moustache!

This month, I had the privilege of helping throw a shower for my lovely friend, Katy, who is expecting a baby in early January 2013. Another friend, Jenni, had the idea to throw a moustache-themed party for Katy's new little boy. I think the idea stemmed from some amazing moustache invitations Jenni found on Etsy. We ordered those invites, but used Orange and Blue as our colors because Katy and Cody are decorating the baby's nursery in those colors.

Inevitably, the whole party followed the same theme. Thankfully, there were five of us throwing the shower, so we were able to do more food and decor for the shower than we would have with less people. I took some pictures of the things we made. *Disclaimer - It was dark in the house, and the pictures are not amazing quality. I need to get a real camera or stow my husband in my pocket at all times.*

Made by a Johnson and Wales Student - Tootsie Roll 'staches
Yum. - Moustache Food Labels


Bunting

Diaper Guessing Game

Balloons

Gifts and a Moustache Bunting
I am so thankful for this time of celebration with Katy. I cannot wait until that little boy is here in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment