Monday, November 19, 2012

A Photo Shoot with Family

This past weekend, Tyler, E, and I loaded up and headed to Winston-Salem to visit my sister and her beautiful family.

I took many photos, which will not be featured today. I'm feeling a picture post coming on, which will surely exhibit some of the beauty of Old Salem and our time in Winston.

One of the goals for this trip was to repay Jen and Darren back for paying for our tickets to Brewgrass. We did a little swap. Free tickets to Brewgrass in exchange for Tyler's photography services for little Lee Bee. I think we got the better end of the deal.

We decided to take Lee Bee down to Old Salem because of Christmas decor and great scenery.  Lee Bee is not quite to the posing stage of life, yet. I do believe if we asked her to pose, she would run in the opposite direction. Tyler's method for this photo shoot was, "let her run around and play, and I will get the pictures."

We started off the photo shoot with an extra Christmas hat on and a juice bottle in hand. However, we ended it with lots of playing and Lee Bee warming up to the camera sans juice and hat. Below, I've included a *few* sneak peaks of her. I made sure not to include any of the most spectacular ones, because I don't want to ruin Jen and Darren's Christmas Card. I will post more of them later.

I'm truly amazed at how Tyler captures images so well. Getting the image is dirty work. By the time we left, he was covered in leaves and dirt, had grass stains on his jeans, and had lost his keys twice. I'm thankful we found them and made it home.

E also stood in as Tyler's photographer's assistant. I did nothing but carry around the camera bag and take pictures with my phone.

E, the Photographer
Checking The Shots
Lee Bee, Playing Chase
Christmas Hat and Juice in Hand

Me, Sunset
Photo of Tyler by E

No comments:

Post a Comment