Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Weekend!!

Home
It's Friday and one of my favorite days of the week. I get to hang out with 10th graders for the first half of the work day and college students for the rest.

This week has been eventful. I had two friends have cutie babies yesterday. Welcome to the world Liam Seamus and Ruby Mae!

We're attending the wedding of two beautiful friends from church this weekend. Tyler, Ethan, and I are so excited to witness their union.

I came across this blog post today about body image and eating disorders. It's good stuff. Speaking as someone who has struggled with control over my body and figure, I was encouraged to hear Kristen's story.

Enjoy some great music today.

This looks like a great side for dinner tonight.

The weather is beautiful. Enjoy creation.

Great website for book nerds.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment