Monday, September 24, 2012

My Amazing Hunk O'burnin Man Love.

Earlier today:

I'm in the middle of class, "working" while my students are helping each other revise their papers. I've already made my rounds for questions, so I figured, "Why not? I'll just check out the good ole Facebook." 

One of my friends posted this cute-o picture from this past weekend, so I decided to comment on it. No big deal. Of course, I go to mention how Tyler and I have our own picture taken in that same spot and what happens?

My iPad auto correct changes "Tyler" to "My amazing hunk o'burnin man love."

Yes, I'd been foiled. Number one, I really didn't proofread my post and so I of course pressed enter before I realized my post looked like this:


And then Number two, I have no clue how to change it. And he knows that — the obvious reason he did this.

I tried to write an email, hoping it was only a Facebook joke. Nope. My whole entire iPad has been changed.

Oh, my amazing hunk o'burnin man love.
That's what I get for letting this guy update to me the new IOS. That's what I get from the husband who regularly has dates with Siri. I've walked into the den several times only to find him asking her all sorts of things. I may have to start getting jealous. That's what happens when your husband buys you a technology toy for your birthday, organizes it for you (to his preference), and uses it just as much. 

So for now, until I can figure out how to fix it (or look up directions online), if you get a reference to my amazing hunk o'burnin man love, that's how Tyler wishes I would refer to him.

2 comments: