Friday, September 28, 2012

Fun Friday

Image from RoadFly.com
Is it just me, or do Honda Fits have more fun?

Every time I see a Fit, there are at least two people inside, windows down, singing, dancing, and partying. For real. Half of the time, I see them when I'm running in the middle of the day, so they could just be college students taking a drive in between classes. In which case, it means it's a cheap car to own with good gas milage, and college parents buy them.

However, I've resigned myself to thinking it's just the most fun car to own. One cute couple Tyler and I know own a Fit. They are pretty a-mazing, so it could just be Honda Fit owners are more fun. I'm not sure if the car actually makes them more fun or if being fun is a prerequisite to buying the car, but it's true.

I dare you to look around for a party car (what I call a car where an obvious good time is happening). I bet it will be a Fit. Sadly enough, I've never even been in one, so I cannot let you know if riding in one makes you more fun or not.

Some party music for your Friday afternoon.

I cannot wait for a *fingers-crossed* relaxing weekend. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment