Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Life, Labor Day, and Music


Listen to the Avett Brother's new album (sneak peak). Great way to end your morning.

I've officially been signed up for this half-marathon for the past few weeks. I haven't mentioned it. Intimidated is not quite the word to describe how I feel about it. But I've got a few friends to run it with me.

Jenny just left for the final time. I'm so thankful I've gotten to see her three times during her escapades across the US. It was great to celebrate Mecktoberfest with you, dear friend!
Prost!

We tried to have a laid back Labor Day weekend, but it was busy. We did have some lazy days on Sunday and Monday with Jen, Darren, and Lee Bee.  Tyler and E had plenty of Lego Batman time on the Wii, I read, Darren studied, and Jen and Lee Bee napped. Then we went to a park.

Lee Bee watched while Tyler and E rocked the paddle boats (I actually took these pics, though Tyler edited them).
Beautiful Lee Bee

Tyler and E

I have the whole week off because of the DNC, but plenty of work and running to do. Back to the grind, kind of.





No comments:

Post a Comment