Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today...


Today, I will have lunch with my sister.

Today, I will drive 160 miles, at least.

Today, I will wish I was making this soup.

Today, I will probably eat this instead.

Today, I will return the last three Harry Potter books to my sister. *tear*

Today, I will shower my niece with cute clothing from Target, which I couldn't resist buying.

Today, I will read about a woman's wisdom and pray with three friends.

Today, I will run four miles.

Today, I will dream of having a baby boy, so he can wear one of these.

Today, I will grade around 25 papers.

Today, I will enjoy the colors of leaves as they change and fall.

Today, I will be a mommy, a teacher, a friend, a wife, a house cleaner, a daughter, a chef, an athlete, and today I will have a peaceful heart.

What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment