Monday, February 4, 2013

Yes, I do have a blog!

Do you remember that time when I had 5 jobs, and we were getting ready to move? 

Yes, that was the time I didn't blog for a month. But the hiatus is over. I'm back.

It's been a whirlwind of a month. I stared at a computer screen for about 6 hours a day, took care of E and Tyler, packed boxes, moved, started my semester teaching, took an online class to teach online classes, and turned 27 at the end of January.

I've been a giant ball of stress, and it hasn't been pretty. You can ask Tyler. 

Our house is starting to look organized. We have a long ways to go, but I'm pumped to blog about it.

In other news, I'm starting to think of doing an overhaul and update to this page, so be looking for that in the near future. I'm finally starting to get excited about 2013 and what this year is going to bring.
The new house

Birthday Cake by Tyler
Birthday Basket from E


No comments:

Post a Comment