Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Friday!

It never stops surprising me how quickly the weeks fly by. This weekend I'm taking extra time out to clean our house and straighten some of the random things we haven't put away since the move. If there is not room, they're going in the trash. I'm always challenged to break my packrat habits. I have to practice so hopefully one day, I won't want to keep every little thing.

Also, my brother-in-law is coming in town, so we'll be entertaining and enjoying time with him.

I may do some gardening as well. Any suggestions? I'm pulling up a bunch of monkey grass and planting something...but the question is what? What are you planting this year?

I was thinking some of these mostly because Tyler gave me some for Valentine's day!
From RunnersDelight
I think it's time to call the Mother-figure. She always know what plants are in season.

Have a great, restful weekend.

In honor of President's Day on Monday, enjoy a military Harlem Shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment