Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sayings of the Boy

My Pensive and Verbose Cowboy
"Oh, that hurts my nozzle." - While playing Angry Birds.

"Graenblanz." - Later translated to mean "oatmeal" in his language. The emphasis is on the second syllable. It must be spoken with an almost German accent.

"When are we going to have another baby?" "What if it's not in Jesus' plan for us to have another baby?" "Could we adopt?" (This progression made my heart so happy and nostalgic).

I told him his spelling word was toad. He needed to write a sentence. His response? "I toad you to wash the clothes? Hahahahhahahaha."

Mary Kulp - Ethan, what was your favorite part of Christmas?
Ethan - Probably getting to see family.

"We about to go cray-cray." - While playing Jetpack Joyride.

Upon seeing the book "How People Change" in my hand - "So I've been seeing that book a lot. So, when are you guys going to change?"










1 comment: