Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Seasonings

Image from Fresh Faces, UC Berkeley
My Christmas season has been hampered with by Flu Type A. So for the last few days, I've been lying in bed, sleeping, complaining about my back hurting, and watching Harry Potter Movies. My condition was made much better by Tamiflu, but my wallet hated parting with the money for it (insurance doesn't cover it!).

As I understand it, I'm one among many people who have been sick the last week. I think the whole city of Charlotte has been hit with it the last few days. I have a great sympathy for anyone who is starting to feel fever and chills or a stuffy nose.

Tyler has been a saint and deserves an award for making E's breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day and cleaning what he can. E discovered he actually liked picking out what goes into his lunch every day and may make it a habit in the new year. I guess he already has his resolution picked out. I certainly don't.

I made it through the first three Harry Potter movies. Everyone's suggestion has been correct: they definitely get better with each film. I've definitely enjoyed watching them, though they aren't very restful and definitely not the kind you can fall asleep during when you're feverish already.

As of yesterday, I'm finally feeling better! I can't wait to get back into the Christmas season and celebrate!

Stay away from sick people! Get your flu shot. It's not worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment